How to become a DMCS member?
How can we support you?
• Make telephone calls.
• Read and interpret letters
• Support with Universal Credit enquires
• PIP applications
• Contact the Council with Housing difficulties
• Contact Hospitals and GP
• Give you a Hospital Passport and Emergency card
• Write emails
• Visa information - EEA forms
• Home office - Pre settled and settled status applications
• Benefit advice
• Contact utilities (gas, electricity, internet) companies
…the right information
…the right interpreting support
...the right advice
So become a member today
DMCS membership scheme
to help us help you too.
Membership gives you access to
DMCS advisors/support all year round,
but you must book an appointment.
Also you will be the first to know about
DMCS events or activities.
YOU CAN SUPPORT DMCS!
Your membership cost will help to run dmcs
Your support means DMCS will be able to continue to serve the Deaf community today, and the next generation of Deaf people growing up in our communities.
Not sure about something?
If you have any questions then do let us know and I'm sure we can help.
© Copyright - DMCS. Deaf Multilingual Community Support .
Registered Community Interest Company number 10506751.