Deaf Multilingual Community Support
How to become a DMCS member?
How can we support you?
⫸ Make telephone calls.
⫸ Read and interpret letters
⫸ Support with Universal Credit enquires
⫸ PIP applications
⫸ Contact the Council with Housing difficulties
⫸ Contact Hospitals and GP
⫸ Give you a Hospital Passport and Emergency card
⫸ Write emails
⫸ Visa information - EEA forms
⫸ Home office - Pre settled and settled status applications
⫸ Benefit advice
⫸ Contact utilities (gas, electricity, internet) companies
When you become a DMCS member
Our members are people who we value very much, we share the same concerns and desires which is to see that the lives of ALLl deaf people are improved. We want to work together with you to achieve this aim.
Join our membership scheme and make sure that you get…..
…the right information
…the right interpreting support
...the right advice
Benefits of DMCS membership:-
● You can get your own personalised DMCS Hospital Passport & Emergency card
● Receive an 1hr access to DMCS advisors all year round (subject to conditions).
● DMCS can carry out home visits and assess your needs.
● Be one of the first people to know about DMCS events or activities as a member.
● Receive discounts on DMCS events and day trips as a member.
● Free support with benefit advice, job support, telephone access, housing queries, and much more.